- If you have never done yoga and do not know what to start with.
- If you have just started practicing and haven’t understood some key moments yet.
- If you don’t feel confident – come to any beginner class.
On this page you will find the information on all the types of beginner classes and their schedule. Any more questions left? Give us a call, we are always happy to help: (981)892-44-46.
Mysore-class, yoga for beginners
Mysore-class is the best way to get familiar with Ashtanga yoga. It is suitable for everyone, especially beginners. During such a class you will start learning the first series from the very basic principles. The teacher will work with you individually.
In our studio mysore-classes are held all week days from 6:30 to 21:00 (with the only lunch break from 13:30 to 15:00) and on Sunday from 11:00 to 14:00. You can come any time at the indicated time range (but not later than an hour before the end).
What to expect: an individual class with a teacher. (More details about mysore-class >>)
What to take
- comfortable clothes for the practice,
- yoga mat (if you don’t have one, you can use ours, but a personal mat is much more convenient and hygienic),
- a towel.