3-days workshop with Ty Landrum, one of the most brilliant Ashtanga teachers.
- Dates: April 13-15, 2018.
- Contact: tel.: +7 (981) 892 33 36, e-mail: [email protected]
- 20.00. The breath of Ashtanga | (2.5 hrs)
- 9.00. Breathing into alignment I | backbends and inversions (2.5hrs)
- 13.00. Breathing into alignment II | torsions and folds (2.5hrs)
- 7.00. Mysore (2.5 hrs)
- 12.00. Philosophy | Hatha yoga and the feminine sublime (1.5 hrs)
Ty Landrum (authorized level 2) is the director of the Yoga Workshop in Boulder, Colorado. He teaches traditional Ashtanga Vinyasa in the open and exploratory style of his beloved mentors, Mary Taylor and Richard Freeman. With a PhD in Philosophy, Ty has a special touch for explaining the theory of yoga with color and creativity. His passion as a teacher is to share the brilliance of yoga with anyone who wants to learn.
The whole package:
- till the 15 of February: 130$.
- After 170$.
- 30$ for a Mysore class,
- 40$ for a workshop.
- 30$ for a philosophy class.
- Tel. +7 (981) 892-44-46.
- e-mail: [email protected]